Wake Up to Your Future
Record numbers of young people are being filled with apathy and despair, and living out lives that lack meaning, purpose, or direction.
The ‘Wake Up to Your Future’ programme is designed to change this paradigm and achieve two key objectives. Firstly to give young people a clear sense of who they are, hope for what is possible for their future, and a clear sense of meaning, purpose and direction to their lives. And secondly to open their eyes and give them an understanding of the urgent global challenges and opportunities we face, and a calling to take action.
The programme will be delivered through a combination of live ‘Wake Up to Your Future’ experiences and an online learning and resource platform to support their ongoing development.
A POWERFUL Experience to INSPIRE ACTION
Through music, powerful videos, dynamic group processes, and active conversations, participants will explore the critical questions facing your people and society as a whole:
- Who Am I? – As an individual, as a member of society. What makes me tick? What am I passionate about?
- What’s possible for my future? – What opportunities are open to me? What paths can I take that will lead to a meaningful and fulfilling life/career?
- Where Are We as a global society ? Around key challenges of economic and environmental sustainability, social justice, and human thriving?
- What Has To Change in the way we see ourselves, each other, and our world, if we want to create a world that works for all?
- What Do We Do Now, given all this? What is my/our unique role in creating a better world, as individuals and as a generation?
In a few hours, participants find a new sense of identity and purpose, both as individuals and as members of a generation that can transform our world.
Get in touch if you’d like us to run a pilot workshop for your school, community or youth organisation.